Self-healing with Ayurveda & Yoga
Nicole Young (aka Nandini) is the founder of Three Harmony. She is a Melbourne-based Ayurvedic consultant & therapist, Yoga teacher, writer and blogger.
I have worked for more than 20 years in the corporate world in both Australia and London, UK. During this time I developed a strong desire to make changes in my own life to move towards a more connected wholesome way of living. I also wanted to address various illnesses that came from a work life of stress and some unhealthy diet and lifestyle choices with the use of traditional medicine and spiritual practices. This is why I subsequently retrained as a health practitioner. You can read more about my journey in the first blog post – The story so far.
I started Three Harmony in 2016 after over a decade of studying and serving the community in various other forms such as:
- sole practitioner and yoga teacher working in different health clinics, healing centres and yoga studios
- the founder of The Bodhi Shala (my small yoga and massage business)
- volunteer work for different yoga charities and organisations
It was time for a change, hence Three Harmony was born!
Reconnect Restore Rejuvenate
Three Harmony is all about living in tune with nature using the Tridosha theory of Ayurveda to balance Vata, Pitta and Kapha, together with Yoga practices for your mind, body and spirit. Combining the wisdom of these two ancient sister sciences into your daily life will help you reconnect to your true nature, restore harmony to your whole being and bring you abundant health and longevity.
My formal qualifications are:
- Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training (Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Dhanwantari Ashram, Neyyar Dam, Kerala, India) 2006
- Diploma in Thai Massage (Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai, Thailand) 2007-2009
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (Murray Hume Business Enterprise Centre, Wodonga) 2008
- Diploma in Remedial Massage (Australian College of Massage, Melbourne) 2008-2010
- Certificate IV in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation (Dr S Ajit BAMS, Australasian Institute of Ayurvedic Studies, Brisbane/Auckland, NZ) 2013-2014
I have completed many other courses, workshops and retreats over the years and continue to study with Ayurvedic Doctors and Yoga Acharyas worldwide. My life philosophy is the student is always learning and the best teacher is a student!
I am deeply passionate about traditional medicine and self-healing with Ayurveda and Yoga. With over 15 years of personal practice and experience, together with more than two decades working in the corporate world, I have so much knowledge I can offer you. It’s a love for writing and my desire to help others by sharing information that has compelled me to create this blog.
Follow the Three Harmony blog now and you’ll receive all the tools you will need to enable your own self-healing. It will change your life!